Best Gastroenterology Hospital
The digestive system is an intricate system that can be disrupted by disease, diet, external environment, and emotional stress. While some digestive problems can be remedied with medicine and lifestyle changes, others require surgery, often by specialists in their field.
Best Gastroenterology Hospital
Gastroenterology is the branch of medicine focused on the digestive system and its disorders. Diseases affecting the gastrointestinal tract, which include the organs from mouth into anus, along the alimentary canal, are the focus of this specialty. Physicians practicing in this field are called gastroenterologists. They have usually completed about eight years of pre-medical and medical education, a year-long internship (if this is not a part of the residency), three years of an internal medicine residency, and three years in the gastroenterology fellowship.
- Surgeries for Esophageal Cancers, Trans Hiatal/ Trans Thoracic Esophagectomy
- Laparoscopic Fundoplication for GERD
- Achalasia Cardia – Laparoscopic Cardiomyotomy
- Treatment of Gastric cancers – Total/ Distal Gastrectomy ( Open/ Laparoscopic)
- GJ – Palliative/ Therapeutic
- Distal Gastrectomies for Gastric Outlet obstruction
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- Perforation of duodenal/Gastric ulcers
- Small bowel resection for obstruction
- Treatment of Crohns disease/ Small bowel tumors such as GIST etc.
- Ileostomy formation/ Closure
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Feeding Jejunostomy
Abdominal wall hernia Surgeries
- Umbilical hernia, Incisional hernia, Inguinal hernia (Laparoscopic/ open surgeries)
- Laparoscopic appendicectomy
- Treatment of Colonic Cancers – Right / Left Hemicolectomy (Laparoscopic / Open)
- Diversion / Colostomy
- Rectal malignancies : Anterior resections, Low anterior Resections, Ultra low anterior resections, Abdomino perineal resections.
- Surgery for Ulcerative colitis – Total proctocolectomy with Ileal pouch – anal anastomosis
Problems of anal canal
- Surgeries for complex fistula in Ano – Fistulectomy/ Fistulotomy, Laser procedures
- Stapled Hemorrhoidectomy, Laser Hemorrhoidectomy, Conventional hemorrhoidectomy
HPB AND LIVER TRANSPLANTATION
- Liver resections for Cancers of the liver/ bile ducts or Colorectal Liver metastases –
- Major hepatectomies – Right and Left Hepatectomy, Staged hepatectomies for Large tumors(ALPPS procedure).
- Benign conditions like Hydatid cyst, hemangiomas, abscess.
- Whipples Pancreatico-duodenectomy / Total Panceatectomy for Cancers of the Pancreas.
- Distal Pancreatectomy – Laparoscopic / Open.
- Management of Pancreatic necrosis and Chronic pancreatitis.
- Surgical treatment of chronic Pancreatitis
- Laparoscopic /open cysto-gastrostomy.
- Laparosopic Cholecystectomy
- Removal of Gall bladder tumors (Open/ Laparoscopic)
- Bile duct tumors – Whipples Procedure/ Bile duct resections
- Treatment of benign bile duct strictures – Hepatico- Jejunostomies, Bile duct stone removal. Excision of Choledochal Cysts
- TACE ( TRANS ARTERIAL CHEMO EMBOLISATION) Procedure for Liver cancers – A minimally invasive method of controlling the growth of Liver cancer – Can be a daycare procedure as well.
- Microwave/ Radiofrequency ablation of liver tumors
- TIPSS procedure for Bleeding/ refractory Ascitis in Liver Cirrhosis
- USG/CT Guided drainage of liver abscess.
Emergencies of the abdomen
- Abdominal trauma, management of Liver lacerations.
- Acute Pancreatitis, Gastritis
- Acute liver failure
- Acute appendicitis and acute Cholecystitis.
- Management of Intestinal obstruction and obstructed hernias.
It is our aim to provide the highest standards of care with compassion and empathy. We also feel that finances should not be a deterrent for proper health care and hence we work with the patients to support them in the best possible ways.