Dr Ganesh Pratap - Pulmonologist
Dr Ganesh Pratap
Dr. Ganesh Pratap is a Consultant, Interventional Pulmonology & HOD-pulmonary medicine in Prakriya Hospitals, Bangalore and has experience of 6 years in this field.
Dr. Ganesh H holds special interest in major intervention of lungs, such as broncoscopy (rigid & flexible), thoracoscopy, EBUS, bronchial artery embolization, CT guided lung biopsy, ICD insertion and thoracocentesis.
He is been trained under World’s renowned pulmonologist Dr. Ameer Kheja at Ruby Hall Superspeciality Hospitals, Pune. .
- MBBS – S N Medical College, Bagalkot, India, 2012
- Diploma in TB & Chest Disease – Mysore Medical College, India, 2016
- DNB – Pulmonary Medicine, Ruby Hall, Pune. India
- Interventional Pulmonology Series – Narayana Hrudayalaya, Bangalore, 2016
- NIV – AJ Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Mangalore, India
- Tumor Melts Like ICE – “An Earliest Response to Gefitinib” –
- Pulmonary Research and Respiratory Care 2.2 (2019):174-178
Pulmonary Aspergillosis: A rare presentation as “Chronic Necrotizing Pulmonary Aspergillosis” (CNPA) Pulmonary Research and Respiratory Care 2.2 (2018):169-173
“Study Of Tracheobronchial Tumors” first prize in poster presentation
- NAPCON – 2017 “Unilateral absent pulmonary artery – A rare case” poster presented in
- NAPCON – 2016
“Life Threatening Upper Aerodigestive Tract Injury After Blunt Trauma” Article accepted provisionally by Eurasian journal of pulmonology.