Dr. Srinivas C H - Orthopedic Onco Surgeon
Dr. Srinivas C H
MS Ortho, Fellowship in Orthopedic Oncology
CEO & Consultant Orthopedic Onco Surgeon At Prakriya Hospitals
Dr.Srinivas C H holds special interests in the management of musculoskeletal tumours and limb salvage surgeries, pelvic, spinal tumours, skin and soft tissue tumour surgeries in both adults and children.He specializes in the limb salvage surgeries like megaprosthetic reconstruction, allograft reconstruction, curettage and bone grafting for benign tumours, internal hemipelvectomy and reconstruction of the pelvis, spinal decompression and stabilization, radiofrequency ablation for tumours, expandable prosthesis for children with bone cancer, special surgeries for children, excision of soft tissue and skin tumours. He is also a passionate medical professor.
Education & Qualifications
- MBBS - M.S. Ramaiah Medical College & Hospital, Bangalore University, 2000
- MS, Orthopaedics - M.S. Ramaiah Medical College & Hospital, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Bangalore, 2006
- Diploma in Tissue Banking, National University Hospital, Singapore, 2009
- Microvascular Course – Ethicon Institute,Mumbai, 2009
- Professional Membership:
- Fellowship in Orthopaedic Oncology, TATA Memorial Centre, Mumbai, India
He was awarded A. A Mehta Gold for the best paper presentation in Indian Orthopaedic Association Conference in 2008, Dr Srinivas C H was the first to establish dedicated Orthopaedics Oncology services in Karnataka. He also has several national international publications to his credit.
- Founder Trustee – Jagruthi Medical and Research Trust, Bangalore, 2009
- Co-founder – People Tree Hospitals, Bangalore, 2011
- Founder – Prakriya Hospitals, C Square Healthcare Pvt Ltd, Bangalore, 2013