The digestive system is an intricate system that can be disrupted by
disease, diet, external environment and emotional stress. While some digestive problems can be
remedied with medicine and lifestyle changes, others require surgery, often by specialists in
We, as a team of dedicated Doctors and allied professionals with a wealth of experience aim to
provide comprehensive Medical & surgical care for all Gastro-intestinal diseases.
We would be working as a team with multidisciplinary support and provide the entire range of
medical & surgical care for Complex Gastro-intestinal surgical diseases including Complex Open
surgery and Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery. The coverage will be fully comprehensive, 24 hours
daily & 365 days.
The following core areas will be developed with the long term aim of providing subspecialties
functioning as individual centers of excellence.
The unique qualities of our team include:
- A combined experience of more than 40 years of surgical practice
- Regularly perform complex open surgeries including Whipple’s Pancreatico-duodenectomy, all
types of multi-visceral resections of advanced colonic cancer and resections for all types
of GI cancers
- Offer advanced Laparoscopic surgery including Laparoscopic LAR, APR, newer TATME
PROCEDURES, Laparoscopic resections for Gastric and esophageal cancer, Laparoscopic surgery
for biliary disease, complicated hernias and Bariatric surgery.
- Areas of special interest include
Offer both Diagnostic and therapeutic Upper GI endoscopy and Colonoscopy services.
Provide comprehensive services in relation to Liver disorders including liver
Provide services in an Ethical, compassionate and economical manner, ensuring patient
satisfaction at all times
- Pancreatic diseases - Offer Laparoscopic surgery for pancreatic resections,
management of Pancreatic necrosis and comprehensive management of all forms of Chronic
pancreatitis and its’s complications.
- Colo-proctology – Offer comprehensive Colo-proctology clinics, management of complex
fistulas, low rectal cancer including inter-sphincteric resections, stapler
hemorrhoidectomy and comprehensive management of perineal trauma.
- Difficult situations such as complex entero-cutaneous fistulas, complex IBD and