The Department of Critical Care Medicine at Prakriya Hospitals provides
high quality, continuous, comprehensive, safe, appropriate and compassionate care to adult
patients with life threatening illnesses. Our mission is to be a leading Critical Care Unit
that will define excellent care in India. So, we have equipped the adult ICU with technologies
like the advanced hemodynamic monitoring, resuscitation and support, advanced invasive and
non-invasive ventilator support and intermittent/continuous renal replacement therapy to the
critically ill patient.
Visiting Hours/BRIEFING TIME:
Morning: 10:30 hrs to 11:30 hrs
Evening: 15:00 hrs to 16:00 hrs
Please note: All effort will be made to
ensure that we adhere to these timings. Occasionally,
we may not be able to meet these time lines due to emergencies within the CCU.
REQUEST TO VISITORS of ICU PATIENTS
- Visiting patients are strictly restricted to visiting Hours.
- Visiting patients are preferably restricted to close family
- Two visitors per patient during the morning visiting Hour.
- Four (strictly two at a time) visitors per patient during the
evening visiting Hour.
- Please leave your belongings outside the CCU during the visit.
- If your footwear is dirty/soiled, please remove them outside the
CCU and use the footwear provided.
- Before entering the CCU, please roll up your sleeves above the
elbow and wash your hands thoroughly up to the elbow in the sink provided and dry your
- Liberally apply the alcohol hand rub and rub your hands till they
- Minimise contact with the patient or his/her surroundings.
- ICU doctors will update you regarding patient status during the
- Please nominate ONE/TWO lead members in the family with whom all
communications will be made. It
will be very difficult for the team to repeat the same information to new family members
- ONE/TWO lead members in the family will always need to be
contactable on the phone during your
patients stay in the MICU.
- If you need to communicate with the doctors in the CCU please
contact the CCU Office.
- If you are called to the CCU, please wait outside the CCU after
announcing your arrival to the security.
- To deliver medication or collect prescription, please wait outside
the unit after you have announced your arrival by pressing the calling bell once.